Click here for Myspace Layouts

Lonia Village - Cool Shopping Experience

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Queen Helene ~ Mint Julep Masque


Queen Helene ~ Mint Julep Masque

Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment developed by a dermatologist that helps dry up acne pimples, rince away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simple apply MInt Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. Within minutes it firms and hardens, drawing out impurities from your pores. After the masques is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunately free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck.

Directions : Cleanse face and neck thoroughly. Apply Mint Julep Masque generously and allow to dry for about 15 minutes. Remove with warm water and a washcloth.

*Suitable for male and female. Targets acne pimples, blackheads, minimize open pores. Not suitable for sensitive skin.

Queen Helene ~ Mint Julep Masque (56.7g)
Made in USA

Inclusive of shipping (pos express) (SOLD OUT)
1 tube = RM20
2 tubes = RM36

TESTIMONIALS
***** (5 stars rated)

1) This masque is really amazing. It cleared my clogged pores and blackheads on the nose very effectively. My skin now is smoother and fewer pimple break outs. Thanks to Queen Helene to provide such an effective and affordable mask!! Recommended to everyone.


2) It's my personal skin saver! I have combination skin, large pores and some breakouts. I had very serous breakouts a couple of years ago, and I bought this. My breakouts were gone after a few of uses. Then I forgot about it until recently and had a very bad breakout again! I tried everything I could, didn't help. I found this, and used it. My skin looked so radiant and soft after use. And in a few days, the breakout condition was much better. It also tightened the pores. I really recommend it to breakout skin and for deep cleaning. However, it does dry up the skin a little. So, good moisturizing after use is necessary.


3) This product is Awesome!I have had acne for a long time and have not found anything that has helped conquer breakouts like this mask! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and cool and when theres a big break out leaving it on over night doesn't bother my skin and the break out clears up almost over night! I recommend it for any skin type and definitely for anyone who has acne!


4) This is a great masque. It reduces oil, and clears your skin. Plus, it's cheap! You can't go wrong with this.


5) I have start using this for a month. It works so well to :
1. Reduce Oil
2. Control and cure blemishes
3. Reduce Pores


6) I've had a problem with the pores on my nose. In the past, I've tried the strips, which did unclog the pores, but left them open to get dirty again. This mask unclogged and closed my pores. I used it for the first time a few days ago, and I see a tremendous difference already. I plan to use it once a week, I can't wait to see even more results again next week!


7) I have an oily t-zone but normal/dry everywhere else, so I just use the mask twice a week on my oily spots. Like others have said, it helps with extraction. I also put a very very thin layer of it on my face wherever there are pimples and leave it on overnight. In the morning, I have barely any oily spots on my face and the pimples are gone or reduced in size. The only thing is there is slight sulfur scent to it, mostly undetectable, but sometimes you can smell it.


8) I have a very oily face with really large pores. This product really made my pores smaller! Didn't experience any discomfort whatsoever.


9) Blackheads: gone. Pores: smaller. Pimples: zapped.


10) This stuff not only works well on your face to remove impurities, but it works well on any body acne your might have. I have it on my back and breasts (yes -- yuck sorry to be so gross, but it was a hormonal imbalance during pregnancy) and Queen Helene Mint Julep helps immensely to keep the acne managable. I would pay a ton more for this, but glad I don't have to.


11) Ohhh, this is a really nice product! It does exactly what it claims to do! I love the smell too! Very minty. It will dry out your skin, however, so make sure you use moisturizer! =]


12) This Mint Julep Masque has been great for my stubborn pimples. You can just dab some on your zit and let it dry, overnight even, and it zaps those pimples away quickly. If you have a really big pimple, it'll be noticeably smaller and less red with the first application. It didn't 'rinse away' the blackheads on my nose, but I did notice that they were smaller and less visible, but still there. I recommend this product for people who are looking to get rid of acne quickly. It does sting a bit, but after about a minute, you can't feel it.


1 comment:

afe sahaja said...

where can i have this?
i really need this fr my skin.
please help me.